Air travel during Covid times

Great news!
Thanks, it was a relief, especially since the most likely source would've been family, and it might not have had a good ending.

Ah, simple...just point the gasper air [-]fart deflector[/-] full blast towards the offender. :D:D:D

According to the article archive posted by Sojourner in this topic, the gasper is best directed just in front of your own face. Supposedly, this will more quickly disperse any virus laden air toward the floor where it is taken to be cleaned, mixed with fresh air and recycled at 50%. YMMV

I'm in no big hurry to strap the mask on for 2 hours at the airport, 5 hours on the plane and another hour in the other airport/car rental stand. Plus the hotel check in.

I hate these masks and only wear one when required. Air travel is not required - :)

I'm in no big hurry to strap the mask on for 2 hours at the airport, 5 hours on the plane and another hour in the other airport/car rental stand. Plus the hotel check in.

I hate these masks and only wear one when required. Air travel is not required - :)

Well, until they get the bridge done, air travel is required if I want to go home. :facepalm:

Just flew from Newark to West Palm Beach, Fl today on United.
The airline is doing a very good job with safety. From expedited boarding, we got on with group 2 and it was only about 10 minutes until the door was closed, to being airborne within 5 minutes of the door closing. Fast easy flight….maybe 2:40 in total on the plane until we got off. Mask wearing was adhered to by all passengers around me. No lines at Lavatories. Drink service was fast and efficient. Deplaning was fast with few standing before their row was ready to get up.
Very orderly and felt comfortable the whole time.

That's a great report.

We fly tomorrow on Alaska to Seattle from DC. 6 hour flight but we sprung for first class. Hoping it stays relatively empty as it was when I booked a few days ago.

One of the things I liked about wearing a mask on a flight is that my nose didn’t hurt from drying out. My KN95 mask was comfortable and I’m accustomed to it from months of mask-wearing. We got N95 masks but they were really uncomfortable and I decided to switch to the KN95.

Back
Top Bottom