All done!

48Fire

Full time employment: Posting here.
It was a difficult decision, but started feeling progressively better immediately. :dance: Left on a really high note, healthy physically, mentally, and emotionally. DW is very happy.

Even Saturday felt different, since we did not feel we needed to cram everything into one day. We had a spur of the moment, 3-beer, 5-hour lunch with some friends we had not seen in several years. Never would have done that before. :) Now, everything can wait until Monday!

Thank you to all that helped. Great forum I found 7 years ago when I got serious about ER. :)

YAY for you!!! Congrats!!

Congratulations! Sounds like you have already started enjoying it.

As an old friend of mine would say......"it's a great day to be alive". More so though when you're retired. ;)

Congratulations.

Even Saturday felt different, since we did not feel we needed to cram everything into one day. We had a spur of the moment, 3-beer, 5-hour lunch with some friends we had not seen in several years. Never would have done that before. :) Now, everything can wait until Monday!

I love that even Saturday felt different. Congrats and enjoy your time.

That's awesome! I too am just into ER (23 Days to be exact). Even with a cross country drive with 3 kids, it's been an awesome feeling. Still living out of a suitcase till we close on our new home, but I especially enjoy not having to worry about where my megacorp BB is at all times.

Enjoy!

Soon you will find yourself asking "how did I do all the stuff I'm doing, when I was working most of the time". Congrats!!!

It was a difficult decision, but started feeling progressively better immediately. :dance: Left on a really high note, healthy physically, mentally, and emotionally. DW is very happy.

Thank you to all that helped. Great forum I found 7 years ago when I got serious about ER. :)

Congratulations and enjoy ER.

Soon you will find yourself asking "how did I do all the stuff I'm doing, when I was working most of the time". Congrats!!!

Already happening, but I really KNEW why I was not getting it done. :LOL:. It has been nice to knock off a few things, and still have plenty of time for golf and other fun stuff. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom