Amazon recent delivery delays and loss of packages

UPS on the other hand had the nerve to drop off a box the other day that was bent in half lengthwise and the tree inside was damaged of course. Amazon gave me full credit with no questions. I don't have prime but get most items the next day, 2 days at the most. I hate when UPS or Fedex delivers, they give me no clue as to when it might be delivered so I have to stay home all day and then it shows up after dark many times.

Makes USPS look pretty good doesn't it! Around here FedEx is actually pretty good and I know about when to expect them. UPS is absolutely awful which is change from a few years ago.

Is it possible that the pencils were the same weight as the drives? It could have been an "inside job" type theft.

Definitely not the same weight. When I felt the package I thought "this is a lot of packaging for 5 small USB drives". The pencils (like 2 dozen of them) were easily heavier than USB flash drives.

DW, who knows coloring pencils, looked at them and said they were a brand that would sell for more than twice as much as what I paid for the USB drives. I could not tell the difference between those and ones you would pick up on the cheap at Walmart, but I trust her :).

It has to be the seller. Unless the shipping processing staff got bribed to switch the content or shipping label though I don't know how that would work.

I would report it to Amazon because it is a scam...

The same seller sent the correct replacement item, so I am not sure it is a scam, could have been a mistake. Nevertheless, I did report "wrong item was sent" when I requested replacement, so Amazon knows what the issue was.

It's getting worse. Last 2 order deliveries are "running late". So out of the last 4 orders, 1 on time, 1 cancelled/refunded, and 2 running late.

We got two today, which were scheduled for tomorrow. The last few were on time or early, too.

I have two more Amazon orders coming. I probably just jinxed it by writing this.

Back
Top Bottom