Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

bssc said:
When I lived in Houston, I was amazed at how many guys in my office would go off and drop a couple of hundred to watch pretty girls take off their clothes. As a hobby, it is almost as expensive as Starbucks.

I never understood why men would go to a place and watch a woman take her clothes off. I mean, if you're hungry, you don't watch someone cook a steak.

- Bill Cosby

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Mmmm hmmm..."Pay us to take off our clothes, but you cant touch us or do anything else".

Is that any other guys definition of "hell" ? :LOL:

Or the "wrong relationship":confused:? :LOL: :LOL:

Khan said:
I never understood why men would go to a place and watch a woman take her clothes off. I mean, if you're hungry, you don't watch someone cook a steak.

- Bill Cosby

Hmm, well...when I'm hungry I watch a couple of cooking shows until I see them make something that looks good, then I make it.

Not sure I want to draw the analogy out of that one, but i'm sure someone will... :LOL:

I should also point out that there are plenty of men paying plenty and not even getting the show...

bssc said:
As a hobby, it is almost as expensive as Starbucks.
I'm guessing it was a little more expensive than that for J. Howard Marshall. But then he probably couldn't remember what he was saving it for...

I think he had a very creative way of solving that problem of using up the last of your money before you expire...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom