Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

My sisters and I were gossiping talking about this yesterday. The wrong women get the breaks. All she had to do was be nice to that old man and she'd be on easy street. But noooooo, she had to go out like a chump. Some people have tho do it the hard way. What a waste

Surreal said:
All she had to do was be nice to that old man and she'd be on easy street.

Are you saying that you would be "nice" to an old man for money?

:D

Non sequitur said:
Once again we're not debating our true avocations-- only our fees.

Some people believe that Anna's dead son was the father of the baby. :eek: That would explain the suicide of the son and the reluctance of Anna to allow DNA testing to determine the father.....

Nords said:
Once again we're not debating our true avocations-- only our fees.
Didn't W.C. Fields say something similar.

bssc said:
Didn't W.C. Fields say something similar.
George Bernard Shaw. Although he might've plagiarized W.C., who'd be unlikely to remember!

I see that 2 guys are stepping forward to claim paternity of Anna Nicole's infant (besides her lawyer and hand-holder Howard K. Stern, who is listed as the father on the birth certificate): some reporter/photog, and THE 8th HUSBAND OF ZSA-ZSA GABOR.

Could it get any wierder?
I didn't even know Zsa-Zsa Gabor was still alive. The husband, Prince somebody-or-other is 59 and Gabor is 90. Married for 20 years.

:confused:

ladelfina said:
... and THE 8th HUSBAND OF ZSA-ZSA GABOR.
The husband, Prince somebody-or-other is 59 and Gabor is 90. Married for 20 years.
Hmmm, sex with Zsa-Zsa or sex with Anna Nicole at the time when she was duking it out in the Supreme Court. I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

Are there any other candidates? Can I abstain? Can I abdicate?!?

Alex said:
Some people believe that Anna's dead son was the father of the baby. :eek: That would explain the suicide of the son and the reluctance of Anna to allow DNA testing to determine the father.....

Now that would be REALLY wierd!!! Given the estate in play I'll bet a DNA test in the baby's future.

Non sequitur said:

:D

Yah, all right ya got that one. :D Would I do something like that if the opportunity had presented itself? Hummmmm. I ain't gonna lie, there was a time when I could have. During my young and dumb phase. While I was not as down and out as Anna was I was close. If I had the bod she had I may not have danced for my supper but if someone took an interest......I'll never say never. Being poor a## will make you do all kinds of things you might not ordinarily do otherwise.

Face it she was stripping for the house, as they say shaking her money maker. The old boy likes what he say and married her, Don't think he forced her. So she could have done the same for her husband and got the big payday the easy way.
"She went away to play a one man game and since she left it ain't been the same......."

Surreal said:
Yah, all right ya got that one. :D Would I do something like that if the opportunity had presented itself? Hummmmm. I ain't gonna lie, there was a time when I could have. During my young and dumb phase. While I was not as down and out as Anna was I was close. If I had the bod she had I may not have danced for my supper but if someone took an interest......I'll never say never. Being poor a## will make you do all kinds of things you might not ordinarily do otherwise.

Face it she was stripping for the house, as they say shaking her money maker. The old boy likes what he say and married her, Don't think he forced her. So she could have done the same for her husband and got the big payday the easy way.
"She went away to play a one man game and since she left it ain't been the same......."

At Cherryhill Park.

It was me. I'm the dad.

I'll go file my claim in the morning. Just 50k to make me 'go away'.

No, she agreed to it! However I would suspect the agreement might have some execution issues.

For those that havent read every post over the last 4 years, my wife once agreed that if I became a billionaire by the time I was 90, that I could marry anna nicole smiths granddaughter.

Pretty dang open minded of her, if you ask me.

Anyone else want to try to figure out why I have a high equity portfolio :LOL:

Before she died, she was mainly the butt of jokes on Leno, Conan. There are tons of somewhat raunchy naked pictures of her on the Internet.

But now that she's dead, I'm hearing words like "much-loved" and "grieving fans," as if she were another Princess Diana.

When I lived in Houston, I was amazed at how many guys in my office would go off and drop a couple of hundred to watch pretty girls take off their clothes. As a hobby, it is almost as expensive as Starbucks.

Mmmm hmmm..."Pay us to take off our clothes, but you cant touch us or do anything else".

Is that any other guys definition of "hell" ? :LOL:

Isn't Texas where Johnny Damon picked up his stripper wife?

Well, if I was gonna go somewhere to pick up a stripper wife, texas would probably be the place. :)

Back
Top Bottom