another email scam

finnski1

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just got this. I'm pretty sure the IRS doesn't even send emails? "annual calculations of your fiscal activity" that''s one of those odd sounding sentences typical of scams.:LOL: Also notice the time is 4hrs ahead of me and I'm at EDT. Western Europe? There was of course a convenient link included but I did not include it here as I have no intention of ever clicking on those type of links and didn't want anybody to unintentionally click it here.

RE: Your tax return is still being processed. on Thu, July 22, 2021 6:20 PM.[08030836-975749-7096756]
Third Round of Economic Impact Payments Status Available.Thank you for registering an account with the IRS.Authorized email communications from the IRS Division will have the subject line “Message from the Internal Revenue Service.”After the last annual calculations of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a payment of $530.00 Each week we're sending the third payments to eligible individuals as we continue to process tax returns. Payment are sent by direct deposit or mail as a check or debit card.SincereIy,lnternal Revenue Service.

Your email provider is negligent.

Back
Top Bottom