Any cool new things?

"lane departure/correction (actually steers the car back in your lane if you drift over too far)"

If they would incorporate a pot hole detector into this I might buy a new car....

My newest cars amaze me with all the electronic stuff they have or can do. Still haven't discovered everything. Maybe I'll read the users manual/instructions someday but those are big books.

Things sure have changed from the days I can remember when the only electronic option in a car was a push button AM radio.

Agreed, my new BMW has so many things I will never use in the 3 years that I will own it. I use Nav, ECO and AC. All the rest requires detailed inspections of the manual which I can never be bothered to do. Oh and I am sure I will use the anti-Locks at some point, even in FLA.

I agree, my Highlander has the lane keeping, auto braking, laser cruise control and auto dimming headlights, all standard. Blind spot monitoring is optional.
My new motorcycle has traction control, stability control, ABS, corning optimized ABS, electronic suspension control, heated hand grips, built in GPS, tire pressure monitoring and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. It's a two wheeled computer. Of course most of us were promised jetpacks by now.

Oh! My car honks when the tires are at the right tire pressure when I put air in them! I love this feature!

Oh that sounds useful! I wonder if my Merc will do that? Must try to find out. :blush:

My new motorcycle has traction control, stability control, ABS, corning optimized ABS, electronic suspension control, heated hand grips, built in GPS, tire pressure monitoring and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. It's a two wheeled computer. Of course most of us were promised jetpacks by now.
What? No sunroof? :LOL:

New Thing

I just got a new toaster at Sears. I always wanted one that would only do one side for bagels. Oh, I should say it was free. They kept bugging me I had this 'free' money so I ordered it online and just had to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom