Back Surgery

frayne

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Had a double fusion back surgery (L4,5,S1) late October 2019. My last three rounds of golf in May and June this year, 84, 96, 81, 79. Don't ask me about the 96 (unfamiliar course) but in retrospect, I should have had the operation ten years ago. Just saying if you are putting off a procedure, don't if you want to improve your quality of life or golf score. The sex is better too, just saying.

Had a double fusion back surgery (L4,5,S1) late October 2019. My last three rounds of golf in May and June this year, 84, 96, 81, 79. Don't ask me about the 96 (unfamiliar course) but in retrospect, I should have had the operation ten years ago. Just saying if you are putting off a procedure, don't if you want to improve your quality of life or golf score.

Good for you! I hope you continue to do well!
In my case surgery is not an option after reviews by two neurosurgeons and an orthopedic surgeon. I have problems with three levels of my cervical spine, one level of my lower lumbar spine and severe arthritis and nerve damage. Nerve ablation and drugs get me through life. An evening scotch helps too!
My pastor just had his third spinal surgery.

Glad you are feeling better. It's pretty awesome what they're able to fix.

I had back fusion a year ago. Great for first 9 months, now new pains 8n leg and back. It's not a long term panacea for everyone.

Had a double fusion back surgery (L4,5,S1) late October 2019.

Just saying if you are putting off a procedure, don't if you want to improve your quality of life or golf score. The sex is better too, just saying.
Now that's a new meaning to "put your back into it". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom