Best way to get paid by an out-of-state buyer

I'll probably wait til after the summer hurricane season to buy the replacement. But I did spend an hour at LazyDays this morning.
You won't make it past May...
In case you hadn't noticed, I can be very patient. ;)
Rich, you didn't make it past April! Patience is highly overrated, right?:)

Congratulations once again, I hope you enjoy it as much as we're enjoying ours.

Almost forgot - when you drive that thing off the lot, be sure you have this playing in the background...
YouTube - Kathy Mattea, 18 Wheels and A Dozen Roses @ Joes Pub

So the deal went down, the check was confirmed by the buyers' bank, and the Trailmanor is gone.

DW gets on the web, finds the coach we had selected and does some due diligence. She finds one priced virtually at invoice, and way > $10k less expensive than the one we had seen locally. TGTBT? Mayb, but a few phone calls later and a quick check of the BBB and the RV boards turns up no problems with this dealer.

So in a couple of weeks I'll go pick it up a thousand miles away. Ain't over til it's over but so far everything seems legitimate. I'll post more when the deal is done.

DW gets on the web, finds the coach we had selected and does some due diligence. She finds one priced virtually at invoice, and way > $10k less expensive than the one we had seen locally. TGTBT? Mayb, but a few phone calls later and a quick check of the BBB and the RV boards turns up no problems with this dealer.
I can hear the women on the forum now: "Blaming it all on his wife. Typical man....";)

Had you not posted that interesting "potty etiquette" thread on iRV2 I would never have stumbled across this information. Didn't know you were a member over there.

Congratulations Rich. I'm glad everything went well.

Back
Top Bottom