Black Friday/cyber Monday?

Picked up a basic HP laptop from Target for $240 plus tax. I3, 8g memory, 256g hard drive and a 15.6 full HD screen. On sale online yesterday. You had to be quick...

Or not saving. If I'm going to see ads, I'll save money by using the various free streaming services as I am currently doing. If I started paying for streaming services, I would be spending more, not saving.
My post was for anyone that might be looking for a deal on the premium services.
Obviously you're not one of them so just move on.....

Adding to my previous post. There were very few people at Target at 8:45. The other Target store parking lot next to another errand spot around 8 was almost empty. Either everyone is ordering online, or they were not motivated enough by the sales to start early. Looking at Google maps, both stores are showing well below average traffic now. The closest Costco is typical traffic for the time now. Looks like the season may be off to a weak spot.

Last edited:
I can report that Lowe’s, Walmart and Sam’s as well as our local pet supply are all packed.

Hee hee I didn’t go anywhere today except for a long walk into the state park.

Saw a few turkeys taking a stroll.

And we are away from traffic. Nice quiet day here.

Did a late afternoon Costco run. Got the nice big poinsettias for $15.99. One for me and one for a gift. Also got a good deal on a portable Samsung SSD (2TB) for $99. Also picked up a few groceries on the way home. Not very busy while I was out from 3:30 to 4:30.

I use a piece of brewing software and they referred to “Black Week.” I appreciate their honesty.

My BF deal so far is a set of four Apple AirTags for $80 at Amazon which is $20 off. Not huge, but it’s Apple. I also count the Quicken subscription mentioned in another thread.

+1 on the Air Tags. I picked up a pack of four and will give one to my offspring who have iPhones. It’s a nice stocking stuffer.

Got a set of Goodyear Reliant 215/60R16 95V 65,000 mile tires for $260 after $120 Black Friday savings, $72 install/balance with lifetime rotation, free road hazard warranty with W+ trial, $8 disposal fee, $10 recycling fee, $29.88 taxes, total of $379.88. This isn't much more than I paid 9 years ago for the 50,000 mile Douglas tires with no road hazard warranty that served me well. No special deal back then. And yes, I haven't been putting a lot of miles on this car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom