Black Friday

Ended up getting some AirPod Pros at Costco for $170. Happy with that. I have some noise isolating wired earphones, but I thought I’d like some noise canceling earphones so I’ll try these. I’d rather have the BOSE headphones, but my anatomy rebels against having any pressure where the headphones rest around the ear so I’m stuck with earphones. Hope I like them.
Yeah, the noise cancellation us really great. I think you’ll be pleased.

I discovered that I had a lot of free space on my Apple Watch, and so I downloaded several long playlists. With the AirPods you can list to music on your watch.

We were at Costco yesterday evening (Black Friday) and we have never seen the store so empty. Only two checkout lines were open. I guess all the panic buying is over for now.

Did not go shopping on Thanksgiving day or Black Friday. Saturday stopped at a farm store for a few minutes. My only purchase was last night online from Dick’s. Purchased a Vortex Crossfire II hunting rifle scope. 4-14x by 44. $144.00, which was $25.00 off. Used a Dick’s gift card I received last year for most of the cost. Worked out well.

I have saved an awful lot of money over the years by not bothering with shopping malls, boxing day sales, black friday sales, 50/60/70 percent off sales...you name it.

It probably contributed to our ability to retire early.

I guess you can look at it two different ways. If I want or need to replace an item and it's close to Black Friday I wait and look for a deal. But, of course if I don't want or need anything then I don't buy anything.

I bought a pair of Sonos One SL speakers today while they were having a one day Cyber Monday special on them. $259 for a pair, $100 off the regular price. They sound awesome. Eventually they will connect to my Sonos Arc soundbar but those are back ordered right now.

Black Friday prices still hold on these portable chest style refrigerators.
Use the BF35OFF code shown at the top of the page.
Price range $220/37qt - 279/54qt with discount.
I ordered the 54 quart model for our back country adventures.

https://www.aspenoras.com/collectio...ora-37-quart-portable-12v-fridge-freezer-gray

portablerefrigeratorforcar@2x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom