Blueprint Income: Legit website?

These are fixed immediate annuities that pay monthly for life. I simply take the amount they guarantee me monthly and X 12 months and divide by the amount I have to give them.

$750,000 given to them
$4,415.92 a month they give me
X12= 52,991
$52,991/750,000=7.065%

Sure beats the 4% rule but leaves no money to your heirs when you die unless you don’t get all your principal back. Then the heirs get the balance.

That makes sense. I put your 750k number into the USAA annuity calculator and it would pay me $3806 a month. I suppose your age must factor into the monthly payout amount. So I made myself 10 years older and it changed to $4358. In both cases I elected a 20 year guaranteed period. It must all even out in the end. I don’t need the money. Just didn’t know if it was best to annuitize it or let it keep growing and let my kids inherit it.

Last edited:
Rembrandt,
I just had the same thing with Blueprint. The Nationwide one was small like yours and after calling Nationwide I kinda understand it. Basically if we waited a month to get the first payment it would be at the rate quoted but financially we would rather get the extra payment even though lower for life. Now….the PacLife they did is wayyy off and I’m trying to get to the bottom of it. Not impressed with Blueprint so far. We shall see how it shakes out.
Blueprint told me the same thing that Nationwide told you. I think it's a little weird, but I guess I'll have to live with it.

Back
Top Bottom