Bronchitis

becca

Recycles dryer sheets
What started as a mild head cold developed into acute bronchitis. I've never been so sick, violent coughing to the point of vomiting. I have been to the doctor 3 times this week (that's more than I saw a doctor all last year!). 4 prescriptions later I am starting to feel better, still coughing but not as bad.

This was not covid, tested 3 times all negative, and just had covid in November. By the time I saw the doctor she said it was too late to test for RSV. I never got the RSV vaccine but after this I plan to...as soon as I feel better. I had the flu vaccine in the fall. I've had all the pneumonia vaccines.

Hope you feel better soon.
I had a bout of something this winter, all tests negative, finally improved with lots of meds and time(4-6 weeks).
Bronchitis is not fun.
Rest and chicken soup help!

Hope you are feeling better soon. I get this same thing too, always have. Last year I did get the RSV vaccine, but I caught Covid for this first time

Glad you are on the mend OP and also to all of you that have recovered. I had a 11-month-old GD that had RSV/Bronchitis and was a 6 week up and down emotional time. He just had her BD party yesterday and she is finally back to normal. She still sleeps for 12 hours straight from the ordeal.

It can take a lot out of a person.

Back
Top Bottom