Bucket List

Start another thread that is 'anything but lists'. Take a pill.

Sarah in SC. Thanks. It was a call-of-the-wild-thing that I kind of enjoyed the first time.

CFB. Atlantic, Caribbean, Gulf of Mexico, and several great (and not so great) lakes. I’ve been to the Pacific Ocean, but it didn’t move me… I imagine you are happy to hear that.

I step back out of lurk mode and step in my own bucket of stuff. What else is new. I hope the thread isn’t dead, oh, well.

Cheers,

Chris

Never dead, Chris, keep up the good work! :)
I determined on our trip to Mongolia in July that I used "natural toilets" 2:1 to indoor toilets thanks to our ambitious road trip from the bottom to the top of the country. And after being in a few indoor toilets, I infinitely preferred the outdoor variety. :)
I think your goal could be expanded to all the major bodies of water, please report back on your um, progress. Have you seen where the hell is matt.com?
Keep up the good work! :)

• visit Alaska via RV
  • visit all 50 states
  • sail an offshore passage with close friends
  • get a hole-in-one
  • teach high school physics for fun
  • go to burning man
  • learn to fly gliders
  • get an Erdos number of 2
  • make partner
  • grow old and yell "get off my lawn! you damn kids!" at least once :p

Although I have many more, the one that comes to mind quickly is...

* drive a Zamboni machine one time

i just watched that movie...what a gem if you haven't seen it.

my bucket list is to have enough ideas to actually make a real bucket list. i think i shall start one in my email calendar with a reminder and add to it as ideas pop into my head.
1st idea...return to the island of Crete and stay for a year. the first and last trip was only 6 days long. Knossos was incredible. :D

Attachments

• Snoopy on a Zamboni.jpg
    Snoopy on a Zamboni.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 81
Bucket List:
Get a hole-in-one
Visit More National Parks
Follow an NFL team to all games home and away
Backpack Europe
Tailgate in Green Bay
Visit New Zealand
Visit Estonia
Work at a job I like with great people to interact with where passion is prevalent
Live and work in Cooperstown
Work at Adirondack Woodcraft Camp
Work at a winery
Visit an old folks home and befriend a cool old guy
Take a long journey on a sailboat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom