can you rewind on an iPod?

simple girl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
I recently received a brand new iPod Classic, and I have a question. There isn't any way to rewind a song partway is there? I am designing some dance choreography, and I need to rewind and replay sections of a song multiple times. However, when I hit the rewind button on the left, it takes me clear back to the beginning of the song...might I be stuck using an old tape player for this:confused:

I don't have one, but I believe this is what you need to know:

To fast-forward through a song, press and hold the Next button. To rewind, press and hold the Previous button.

That's actually a standard, although non-intuitive, interface. I remember complaining to DD that my CD player (for which I had no manual) didn't have a FF/RW function, and she said, "You mean like this?" and held down the button.

I don't have one, but I believe this is what you need to know:

To fast-forward through a song, press and hold the Next button. To rewind, press and hold the Previous button.

That's actually a standard, although non-intuitive, interface. I remember complaining to DD that my CD player (for which I had no manual) didn't have a FF/RW function, and she said, "You mean like this?" and held down the button.

Brilliant! Worked perfectly! And thanks for being understanding about my techno-illiteracy:rolleyes:

You can also press the center silver button twice and use the wheel to move the diamond forward or backward to move the song forward or back.

Back
Top Bottom