Cartagena, Columbia SA Restaurant Recs

FiveDriver

Full time employment: Posting here.
We're traveling to Cartagena in Columbia South America and staying in the Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa. I've been told Harry's Restaurant right in the Hotel is very good. Also their rooftop bar and grill.

Looking for any other positive restaurant experiences in the old town section.

We're traveling to Cartagena in Columbia South America and staying in the Hotel Charleston Santa Teresa. I've been told Harry's Restaurant right in the Hotel is very good. Also their rooftop bar and grill.

Looking for any other positive restaurant experiences in the old town section.

I had a nice seafood meal at La Mulata in the old town. Restaurant Espiritu Santo is only open at lunch, but it is a budget friendly place that caters to the locals and has nice filling meals. No matter where you dine, make sure that you have some of the coconut limonade, it is really tasty.

I had a nice seafood meal at La Mulata in the old town. Restaurant Espiritu Santo is only open at lunch, but it is a budget friendly place that caters to the locals and has nice filling meals. No matter where you dine, make sure that you have some of the coconut limonade, it is really tasty.

Thanks for the recs. Sounds delicious.

Last edited:

Espiritu Santo looks to be within walking distance from Hotel Charleston....on Calle 35. Might make for a nice afternoon stroll thru the old town.

We'll be on the lookout for a Coconut Limonade stand along the way.

You can get a coconut limonade at Espiritu Santo also. It is fun watching them make them in large batches!

Back
Top Bottom