Cat Teeth Cleaning and Extraction

When we adopted our lab, she had black around her teeth and gum line. I started giving her propolis and the gunk and bad breath went away. Very inexpensive solution for us.

Our prior dog was diagnosed with a large mass at 13 after I took him to the vet when he stopped eating. The vet started talking about chemo and I told him I wouldn't put the poor dog through that experience especially at that age. We put him down a couple of weeks later. He lived a good life.

I'm sorry (and for Poopycat too) - have been through several cat deaths, and it's always a chunk of me gone. Am in full agreement with exercising our power, as humans, to give our suffering creatures a decent exit when their quality of life is one that we wouldn't want for ourselves.

Our prior dog was diagnosed with a large mass at 13 after I took him to the vet when he stopped eating. The vet started talking about chemo and I told him I wouldn't put the poor dog through that experience especially at that age. We put him down a couple of weeks later. He lived a good life.

I'm sorry (and for Poopycat too) - have been through several cat deaths, and it's always a chunk of me gone. Am in full agreement with exercising our power, as humans, to give our suffering creatures a decent exit when their quality of life is one that we wouldn't want for ourselves.

+1000 One vet we had told us when dealing with an end of life situation for an exceptional cat, it was our responsibility as pet parents to do for our animal what they could not do for themselves when suffering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom