Coronavirus Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I may have the Covid-19 version of the Freshman-15.

Pet Peeve thread material - I'm far from the oldest around here and when I went to school it was the "freshmen ten", which even rhymed. Somewhere around the turn of the century it became the Freshmen Fifteen - just another example of the decline of civilization... or normalization of obesity.

And without eating out nearly to the extent the nation does normally, how are people gaining a lot of weight?

I'll trade you 3 rolls of toilet paper for a steak ... just saying.

(These get passed around in my social networking. Not sure if they showed up here or not....)

In quarantine, no human right.
Not quarantine, no human left.

In quarantine, I see you.
Not quarantine, ICU

More Covid Humor

Attachments

• BzQbLUK.jpg
    BzQbLUK.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 92
From a reputable news source:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-232001.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501-232001.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 108
And without eating out nearly to the extent the nation does normally, how are people gaining a lot of weight?

My rationale is that if I'm gonna die, I'm eating whatever I want first. So I've been eating Cheetos, ice cream, chocolate... It's a good thing I don't have to dress nicely for work. I wouldn't fit into any of my usual clothes.

Everyone has been sitting at home, cooking and eating and watching TV. And NOT going to the gym. That's a recipe for weight gain.

Last edited:
My rationale is that if I'm gonna die, I'm eating whatever I want first. So I've been eating Cheetos, ice cream, chocolate... It's a good thing I don't have to dress nicely for work. I wouldn't fit into any of my usual clothes.

Everyone has been sitting at home, cooking and eating and watching TV. And NOT going to the gym. That's a recipe for weight gain.
And any walk in the house goes past fridge or pantry with a rest stop for snacks.

Hey, look on the bright side -- we all have incredibly clean hands!

The Beach area in Toronto......(where I lived in the mid-late 1970s):

Coronavirus, Murder hornets, unemplyment, lockdown, fear, anarchy, tornadoes, mudslides, the Russians, experts ..... It is always something - Cue up Roseanne Rosana Donna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom