Covid Vaccine Distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found an appt. at a Rite Aid for next Wednesday. But I haven’t found an open appt. at any other chains.

Wary that the appointment will hold up.

I finally got an appointment at Walgreens Wednesday!! Yes, it's the J&J so I don't have to worry about allergic reaction
And just one shot for you!

The healthy 55+, 4 day pop-up at Darlington Raceway was smooth sailing. Stayed in the car. Snaked through some cones were directed by national guard into various queues to do the different steps. In and out in 1/2 hour, including the 15 minute observation window. They even had people with lab coats at that station!

We got a card that documents this vaccination (Moderna) and they said "come back same time 4 weeks from now". No comments at all about the NC address or NC plate. Beautiful day for a 4 hour round trip. We'll be doing that again on April fool's day :)
Breezy, sunny, cool spring day yesterday. Took the drive down to the Raceway. In and out in under 30 minutes again.

They had a crowd of people cheering and waving checkered flag when we were released after out 15 minute anaphylaxis monitoring wait.

After 21 hours, just a sore arm and slightly tender lymph node.

Breezy, sunny, cool spring day yesterday. Took the drive down to the Raceway. In and out in under 30 minutes again.

They had a crowd of people cheering and waving checkered flag when we were released after out 15 minute anaphylaxis monitoring wait.

After 21 hours, just a sore arm and slightly tender lymph node.
[emoji40]

We didn't wait to be released. (Mr. A. has had 2 shots; I just got my first). We were directed to a line of parked cars. We parked for a minute or two, just to be polite. Neither of us felt a thing, so we left. Nobody stopped us.

Glad you fared so well!

Found an appt. at a Rite Aid for next Wednesday. But I haven’t found an open appt. at any other chains.

Wary that the appointment will hold up.

I got mine at Rite Aid this past Weds. They seemed grumpy, but gave me the shot on time. Second shot was automatically scheduled in exactly 4 weeks at the exact same time.

Anyone with Walgreen appointment get a confirmation email?

Directions say bring the email but I haven't gotten the email. I have the actual confirmation number, covering 2 appointments for each dose.

Oh well, I saved the screen shots.

Directions say bring the email but I haven't gotten the email. I have the actual confirmation number, covering 2 appointments for each dose.

Yes, I scheduled DH's appointments at Walgreens and got the confirmation email for both of them and also a reminder email the day before his first shot. Maybe check your spam folder and the accuracy of the email address on your Walgreens account?

The main thing you need for the appointment is the 14 character confirmation #, so if you have that it's probably fine.

Yes, I scheduled DH's appointments at Walgreens and got the confirmation email for both of them and also a reminder email the day before his first shot. Maybe check your spam folder and the accuracy of the email address on your Walgreens account?

The main thing you need for the appointment is the 14 character confirmation #, so if you have that it's probably fine.

Nope, not in spam folder. And when I click manage appointment, they try to have you verify your email and phone so that they can send marketing junk to you.

I went through that and got a "welcome" email from them but nothing about the appointment.

So I tried looking for another appointment but as soon as I log in, they display the existing appointment.

So they won't let you get more than one appointment with the same login.

Checked my spam folder + inbox. No email.

Nope, not in spam folder. And when I click manage appointment, they try to have you verify your email and phone so that they can send marketing junk to you.

I went through that and got a "welcome" email from them but nothing about the appointment.

So I tried looking for another appointment but as soon as I log in, they display the existing appointment.

Well, if you can login and see your appointment, I guess you are set!

Same thing here. Does anyone know how early I'm to show up? It's just 2 miles away but think I'll still drive then grocery shop

Odd, I just hit Edit and they showed me more appointments.

So I found one a couple of days earlier.

Still no email.

My guess is they're going through a lot of transactions right now. In fact, it took several times to get the appointment because the first couple of times I chose times and by the time I chose the second and clicked submit, it would say appointment gone.

So someone else was choosing the same times and managed to complete their appointments before I could.

But now I got another confirmation number at least.

And I have the SAME confirmation number as the earlier appointment, which are on different dates and at a different Walgreens location. Oh boy ...

We didn't get polio shots, that I remember. We got sugar cubes at school, twice. Third grade (I might have been 7).

A childhood friend, a year old than I, tells me I probably got a shot when I was too young to remember. He said the sugar cubes at school were boosters.

Wow. I had no idea that the sugar cube was the booster. I too remember getting the sugar cube in primary school in England. Guess I must have had the shot too, but forgot it.

Odd, I just hit Edit and they showed me more appointments.

So I found one a couple of days earlier.

Still no email.

My guess is they're going through a lot of transactions right now. In fact, it took several times to get the appointment because the first couple of times I chose times and by the time I chose the second and clicked submit, it would say appointment gone.

So someone else was choosing the same times and managed to complete their appointments before I could.

But now I got another confirmation number at least.

And I have the SAME confirmation number as the earlier appointment, which are on different dates and at a different Walgreens location. Oh boy ...
I hit edit and they said no availability. Its in 5 days. Passover's almost over. I'm good

Same thing here. Does anyone know how early I'm to show up? It's just 2 miles away but think I'll still drive then grocery shop

At CVS they asked me to arrive 10 to 15 mins before my appointment.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-02 123203.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-04-02 123203.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 40

I did. I got two confirmation emails at the time I signed up and then reminder emails came the day before the shot was scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom