Discover Card Cashback Bonus Time

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Just signed up for the 5% Bonus for DC. You max out at a pretty low amount ($200) thus scooping up only $10, but if you do not sign up, you do not get it.

Thank you for participating in our 5% Cashback Bonus program. We just wanted to remind you how easy it is to make your money worth More.
clear.gif

clear.gif

Just use your card at grocery stores and drug stores from March 1, 2010 through March 31, 2010 and get 5% Cashback Bonus on up to $200 in these purchases. Remember, all your other purchases will earn up to 1% unlimited Cashback Bonus automatically.

Just signed up for the 5% Bonus for DC. You max out at a pretty low amount ($200) thus scooping up only $10, but if you do not sign up, you do not get it.

I will probably do it, but I already have a 5% bonus for food, gas and drugs...

I think Discover card runs the 5% bonuses on different categories throughout the year. My DW is always giving me sticky notes to use my discover card for certain purchases throughout the year to get the 5%.

How do you guys prefer to spend the Discover Card bonuses? I always opt for the restaurant gift certificates since I love going out to eat.

Ever since it took me a half hour of yelling at the Discover card rep to get my card canceled I've vowed that I would never do business with them again.

"I don't want to hear about any of your deals, just cancel the $#@#'ed card"

I just started yelling that over and over into the phone.

Back
Top Bottom