Disney travel agent recommendations?

simple girl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
Hello!

A friend of mine wishes to book a trip to Disney animal kingdom this fall. He's having trouble getting reservations as most of the lodges aren't open yet.

Does anyone here have a travel agent that specializes in Disney that they would recommend?

Thanks!!!

Hello!

A friend of mine wishes to book a trip to Disney animal kingdom this fall. He's having trouble getting reservations as most of the lodges aren't open yet.

Does anyone here have a travel agent that specializes in Disney that they would recommend?

Thanks!!!

Suggest to your friend that he look into Disney Vacation Club point rental. Though he may not be able to reserve through the normal channels, the Animal Kingdom resorts are currently open to Disney Vacation Club members - we stayed at Jambo House just a few weeks ago.

Tell your friend to visit dvcrequest.com as they can reserve at any of the vacation club locations (which include Animal Kingdom Jambo House and Kidani Village). These folks are trustworthy/reliable - we've rented our points out through them in the past.

If you obtain tickets online, you can always find a nice place to stay close by.

Disney is circled by fine hotels, condos and time share projects that can be located online.

We never use a travel agent except for cruises.

Here ya go. She is a friend of my daughter in law and while I have not personally used her I have been told she does a very good job.

https://marvelousmousetravels.com/team-member/denise/

Suggest to your friend that he look into Disney Vacation Club point rental. Though he may not be able to reserve through the normal channels, the Animal Kingdom resorts are currently open to Disney Vacation Club members - we stayed at Jambo House just a few weeks ago.

Tell your friend to visit dvcrequest.com as they can reserve at any of the vacation club locations (which include Animal Kingdom Jambo House and Kidani Village). These folks are trustworthy/reliable - we've rented our points out through them in the past.

Just wanted to send a big thank you to you both. My friend used both the David's Vacation Club and the agent Denise. He says he had great experiences with both - sooo helpful!

Back
Top Bottom