Down with Miniskirts

My high school algebra teacher was a cute 22 year old, fresh out of college, with long legs and short skirts, who always sat on the front edge of her desk. I'm not certain, but I think the class involved x's and y's.

My high school algebra teacher was a cute 22 year old, fresh out of college, with long legs and short skirts, who always sat on the front edge of her desk. I'm not certain, but I think the class involved x's and y's.

I think she taught me 10th grade English.

Don't feel too bad. I had a first year college history teacher that was most likely responsible for me ending up on a destroyer in the late 60s. And yeah, skirts, desks...same deal.

Took me a while to find an old pic. Pretty sure this is her.
162a12e.jpg

This thread needs more pictures.
There is a grandmother cheerleading for an NFL team right now... just cannot remember which one.

I remember sitting in health class and the cheerleader's skirt was caught on the back of her chair, and it stayed like that for the whole class without her knowing. I have NO IDEA what was covered in class that day.

Whoever at the school in the article is stirring up trouble needs to get a life.

Indeed. Those don't look any different from 40 years ago.

There were cheerleaders in a couple of my classes. I think the classes were about numbers, or words, or something.

X, Y, and V?

When I was in high school in the late 80's, cheerleaders wore their outfits to class on game days, and football players wore their jerseys. The cheerleaders' outfits at my high school were just as short as those in the picture above; I don't see what the big deal is.

Edit: And my memorable teacher taughter neither English nor Algebra, but Spanish. Think "Gloria" from Modern Family. Viva Mexico!

Last edited:
I went to an all-male Jesuit high school that did not have a football team, so all of this is like reading people's accounts of space flight.

So how did you do in Algebra??:blush:

Algebra was my favorite class and I got an A. There was a goofy guy in the next row who flunked the class. I married him anyways and we just had our 35 year anniversary.

I still love math, numbers and finances. He still avoids all that.

Algebra was my favorite class and I got an A. There was a goofy guy in the next row who flunked the class. .
FLUNKED the class:confused:??
In his defense, I suspect his goofiness may not have been the cause of his downfall, but rather, as this thread has quite well shown, it was your racy cheerleader suit..:facepalm:

The defense rests..

Well, out with it then! I have no idea what either of you is talking about.

Ha
I don't either, but considering the conversation, "OBGYN" jumps out at me.
I'm probably wrong though...:rolleyes:

I couldn't be a cheerleader because I couldn't do the splits. :'(

I could probably do them now, but it wouldn't be on purpose. :p

I don't either, but considering the conversation, "OBGYN" jumps out at me.
I'm probably wrong though...:rolleyes:

Could be right.:blush:

Always kinda wondered about how such an occup*tion would affect your POV on, for instance, the current topic. Apparently, worse that I thought!! Makes me think I probably would have been thin if I had only been a chef!:LOL:

But, I digress.

What the heck is the current topic? A bunch of high school girls standing around in outfits way less interesting than what you see many times daily on any city street?

What the heck is the current topic? A bunch of high school girls standing around in outfits way less interesting than what you see many times daily on any city street?

Guess I'm just remembering back when they WERE very interesting to me. Yeah, a long time ago, to be sure, but memory can be a wonderful thing.;)

I couldn't be a cheerleader because I couldn't do the splits. :'(

I could probably do them now, but it wouldn't be on purpose. :p

As I recall, cheerleaders were selected based more on their loose moral standards rather than their athletic ability

Guess I'm just remembering back when they WERE very interesting to me. Yeah, a long time ago, to be sure, but memory can be a wonderful thing.;)

Yeah, the older I get, the better I was. memory is indeed a wonderful thing.

Silk - Freak Me - YouTube
Freak me baby. Brought to you by the famous "serious cat" ;)

Attachments

• serious_cat_is_serious.jpg
    serious_cat_is_serious.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom