Electric "Commuter" Scooters

FLSUnFIRE

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I'm thinking of getting an electric scooter for days when it's a bit too hot to ride my bike or walk without getting too gross. It will also come in handy on road trips for getting around where parking is scarce/exploring a wider area. Unfortunately, there are so many brands/models and I haven't found a reliable reviews. Looking to spend =<$500; hopefully around $400. I would only occasionally use it so I don't need a gold plated true commuting model but want something reliable that will last for several years. Water resistance is important as I'd be mostly riding it in the hotter (rainy) months here in FL and will get caught out in rain sometimes.

Does anyone here use electric scooters/have any recommendations or know of some impartial reviews -so many review sites are not much more than affiliate links with little value.

I am interested to hear what you find out as there is a lady in the area where we are building our house who is always zooming back and forth on a white electric scooter.

FLSun, be careful. As convenient and easy/ fun as they look, I think they can be dangerous to ride on roads. My grandson rides one on bike paths and in parks . I think they are more dangerous than bikes.

Back
Top Bottom