Emblem Health (GHI)

FargoI

Recycles dryer sheets
Greetings

The respect and compassion participants show for one another in this forum speaks volumes. Thank you to all for the civility; for sharing relevant, high quality information; and, for the opportunity to ask questions and learn!

I am covered by Emblem Health Insurance ( formerly GHI); a NYC based insurance company largely serving active and retired NYC employees.

I am looking to connect with others who have this coverage *and* specifically, people who live outside of the NY metropolitan area.

From what I have found so far, the preponderance of Emblem participating doctors are in the NY and Florida regions...I live in PA. Generally, visits to out of network clinicians are reimbursed at 1983 ( eighty three) "allowable" rates ...something akin to $23 for a mid level physician office visit.

I would appreciate the opportunity to chat with others to obtain insights on maximize benefits and minimizing out of pocket expenses. Destination medicine- ( i.e. planning trips to NY or Fla and including doctor visits in the itinerary) are examples of potential topics.

Please feel free to private message me.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom