End of the world: May 21, 2011

I've heard many USAF personnel say ND is the end of the world. I disagree, but you can see it from here.
Actually Greenland is (as a former USAF guy).

"A woman behind every tree, and no tree for a thousand miles" :LOL: ...

You already know what assignment old Lucifer will be giving you? You must have connections...

Yeah, I figure it won't be that bad down there. I mean, I've been to Texas and survived that, so how hot could it be?

Yeah, I figure it won't be that bad down there. I mean, I've been to Texas and survived that, so how hot could it be?
You've got it made in the shade. Texas is where the devil sends imps in need of punishment.
If I owned Hell and Texas, I would live in Hell and rent out Texas. - General Phillip Sheridan
I will say that I'm not someone who would take advantage of the religious, but I saw a story today about taking care of pets of those who would be left behind if the Rapture would occur. There's a money making idea I think, but I wonder if I would have to have a clause in the contract saying I would do my best to keep my eternal soul in danger of Hell.

I will be on vacation on the 21st, so that will be as good as any time. I just wish I would have made it to retirement for a few years, if that happens. Lol

I got a ton of stuff to do over the next few weeks. The world coming to an end on Saturday is really inconvenient for me. Can we reschedule?

I just saw an old lady driving a car with this bumper sticker: "WARNING: in case of rapture, this car will be unmanned". Given the way she was driving, an unmanned car would be an improvement.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." Mark 13:32

But we have to assume, that at some point someone guesses the date correctly. Then God is like "crap, I need to reschedule the end of the earth because this kook guessed the current one". We should actually thank these crazies for getting the date pushed back!

(yes, I realize this flies in the face of omniscience, but I gotta move the joke along)

I certainly hope so, as we are attending our sons graduation from LSU on the 20th and moving his apartment furniture and leaving B.R. on the 21st.

Congratulations to your son! And yes, the End of Days would be very inconvenient for you if it occurred as previously scheduled.... ;)

Well then.....it's been nice knowing ya..see ya on the "other side"............:)

Does the end of the Earth have anything to do with two Hydrogen atoms colliding?

ahitch26csmall.jpg

So this is it. We're going to die.

What about my extended warranty coverage after 5/21 ?

I just bought a new monitor at Best Buy , and gave in on the sales clerk's Extended Warranty Hard sell.

Got to thinking, will not be of much value after 5/21/2011. Called the store to see if I can cancel and get a refund. All ok, but the refund check will take 60-90 days.

How will I cash it :confused:. All of the bankers will be gone because of thier clean living :LOL: , and the check cashing place charges 40%.

I'm still here, so so much for the humanist lifestyle as being religion equivalent.

Still here in SW PA.

All the righteous have been taken. Just us left. >:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom