ERs getting screwed

Newspaper's feelings are an undertone that I am starting to see starting to raise to the surface.

I haven't noticed much of a backlash yet. Anyway, I'm not sure that outrage from the minority of people who are living within their means will have much of an impact. These people are apparently just spoilsports who don't want to share with the less fortunate. They should be thankful for what they have, and even more thankful the government has left them anything--for now. This is a new day--the slate is clean, and we need to work together to help each other, let bygones be bygones.

I haven't noticed much of a backlash yet. Anyway, I'm not sure that outrage from the minority of people who are living within their means will have much of an impact. These people are apparently just spoilsports who don't want to share with the less fortunate. They should be thankful for what they have, and even more thankful the government has left them anything--for now. This is a new day--the slate is clean, and we need to work together to help each other, let bygones be bygones.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::flowers:

:cool::ROFLMAO::D:LOL::2funny::dance::clap:

But, a day of reckoning will come and the piper will be paid. It ain't gonna be pretty.:nonono:

I guess I'll consider not getting a break because I have no earned income the "financial independence tax".

Audrey

Don't venture into Youtube about this topic huh? Thousands of submissions are posted by Joe Six Pack daily ranting against it.

Here is an example of one that was just posted. Caution: Salty Language.

YouTube - U.S. bankrupt

ROTFLMAO! I'm dying, this guy is hilarious! I love the southern accent with the rap music in the background. I think this guy might be cool to hang out with! :LOL:

ROTFLMAO! I'm dying, this guy is hilarious! I love the southern accent with the rap music in the background. I think this guy might be cool to hang out with! :LOL:
I was afraid he was going to have a stroke on camera. His parents should look into getting a refund for the tuition they paid for his finishing school, but he'd be a fun guy to go out shooting with.

He talks revolution and I bet a dark sedan and some nice suits will be paying a social call on him soon.

Today the housing bailout was unveiled by POTUS about 8 miles from here. An hour before he arrived they had 500 protesters. Not a single nat'l media mentioned that all day that I heard. And the TV was surfing news channels all day today.

LOL! That guy's funny. That "ciggy" in the first few seconds of video 2 sure seems to mellow him out a lot... And he sure needs it!

Today the housing bailout was unveiled by POTUS about 8 miles from here. An hour before he arrived they had 500 protesters. Not a single nat'l media mentioned that all day that I heard. And the TV was surfing news channels all day today.

Interesting. I would think that 3 months ago the protesters would have lead the coverage.:whistle:

So, let's see. The last time the govt gave 'us' a stimulus payment, they turned around and retrieved it during the following tax year (see this year's 1040).

If I get a credit, I'd like to keep it rather than returning it.

-- Rita

Thanks so much! I have been living in Alabama for 4 years and not once have I been called Bubba. I was starting to wonder what I was doing wrong. So it's quite a badge of honor you are bestowing upon me.:greetings10:

I lived in Alabama for about 4 years myself and never heard much mention of "Bubba." So I think you are right, you have a badge of honor :cool:
Now down in REWahoo land, it is much different. If you want to get attention in a crowded theatre, you don't yell "FIRE," you yell "BUBBA."
It is pretty much guaranteed 75% of the men will jump up and probably 50% of the women.

I wish I could feel so glib about how we are going to pay for Tarp I, Tarp II, this stimulas package and the one around the corner.

This girl is hot enough to be a TV reporter, and probably smarter than 1/2 of them.

She just had her third baby about 7 weeks ago. Her ability to get back into shape quick is pretty impressive.

My favorite was "ya gonna guarantee it with the Grand Canyon?", talking about issuing more paper debt and how are they going to guarantee it.
At least he knew what the GDP is. :ROFLMAO:

My favorite was "ya gonna guarantee it with the Grand Canyon?", talking about issuing more paper debt and how are they going to guarantee it.
At least he knew what the GDP is. :ROFLMAO:

My all time favorite is "They were reporting food stamps as income to get mortgages".

Thanks so much! I have been living in Alabama for 4 years and not once have I been called Bubba. I was starting to wonder what I was doing wrong. So it's quite a badge of honor you are bestowing upon me.:greetings10:
Yes...I love my Bubbas. When guys come to the p.d. and turn themselves in, they expect me to handcuff them. :rolleyes: That's when I call dispatch and tell them to sound out the biggest Bubba available....:D

Back
Top Bottom