Faithful Dog Sticks With Sick Doggie Friend-Japan

I just saw this video on CNN...brought a lump to my throat.

I saw this and it left a lump in my throat too. I imagine there are untold number of pets trying to survive. Breaks my heart...

**sniff**...good dog! There are animal lovers all over the world - and there is hope many will find their old homes and some will get new ones.

Makes me wish my arms were big enough to hold all those poor animals.

Ahhhhh....and the babies.

Attachments

• maneki neko.jpg
    maneki neko.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 112
It will be rewarding to see those two dogs all cleaned up and happy again. I'm sure they will be on the Today show or Good Morning America.

A very touching story. I hope the two dogs stay together and get a new home if their owner did not survive.

Great story, thanks for sharing. Brought a tear to the eye of all my animal lover friends, self included...

It will be rewarding to see those two dogs all cleaned up and happy again. I'm sure they will be on the Today show or Good Morning America.

Follow up story on CNN tonight. The dogs are OK. One thing about Japan - they truly love their pets.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” - Matahma Gandi

Thanks for posting. If you follow the link it will take you to world vetenarian site. I am sure a small donation would go a long way.

Back
Top Bottom