Fall in the poconos pics

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
got up in the freezing cold saturday morning ,dragged the wife and went down to the lake to cature some sunrise pictuures. the mist over the lake was amazing as well as the colors really pop out in that golden hour.

Picasa Web Albums - marilyn - PROMISED LAND...#

very nice!!! I esp. like #13. My favorites are the reds but, as I learned from my one and only trip to NE to see the foliage, it is the contrast in colors within and among the trees, that is the most spectacular....red/yellow/green and still brainwashed by Maine's
Acadia (?) NP, the blues of the ocean. Thanks for sharing.

Gorgeous.........gosh, the Poconos look a lot like Northern Wisconsin.......:)

Excellent, I enjoyed those. Thanks for posting.

I have to say that I'm not impressed with Picasa. When I chose slideshow, the images were still in the low res versions when it switched to the next photo (or changed to hi-res the instant before switching).

Also, is there no way to see the full-sized image without downloading first?

Are there any photo sites that allow you to choose a full-window slideshow?

i spent many childhood vacations horsebackriding in the poconos. glad it is still looking so good.

pretty pictures. only, um, wouldn't the lake be spilling out? your green canoe picture horizon line is at least at a 20 degree angle, very uncomfortable on the eye, especially for what i assume was supposed to be a soothing portrait. red canoe sun backlit one as well. the bench scene almost gets away with it because some fog fuzzes out some of the horizon. otherwise i'd keep an eye on framing the entire picture while focusing in on the captured subject.

spilling the lake by skewing the horizon would be more appropriate to a hectic scene, not to one of serenity, unless of course you want to argue that was your artistic intent in which case i would expect to have seen that consistant in your other pictures, where the horizon is treated with better respect.

Gorgeous, you'd have to feel great after shooting those...

That is quite beautiful. Especially love the fog on the lake. Thanks for sharing.

TromboneAl, I found that if I let it load for about 30 seconds, the hi resolution version does show up.

Very nice! What a great time of the year.

Beautiful.
I grew up in NY, in the Hudson Valley; your pictures make me a bit nostalgic.

Excellent, I enjoyed those. Thanks for posting.

I have to say that I'm not impressed with Picasa. When I chose slideshow, the images were still in the low res versions when it switched to the next photo (or changed to hi-res the instant before switching).

Also, is there no way to see the full-sized image without downloading first?

Are there any photo sites that allow you to choose a full-window slideshow?

problem is the sites only allow compressed jpeg and there isnt enough resolution to really fill the screen . supposidly nikon may have a site that allows full resolution however it could take hours to upload -

All I can say is: Oh, Wow!!! And somebody can really take great pictures, too. Thanks so much as I surely enjoyed the heck out of them.

Back
Top Bottom