FIDO SMA Account

TNBigfoot

Recycles dryer sheets
Looking for anyone with experience with a FIDP Separately Managed Account. I’m not interested in turning over account management to them however for my equity position, their US Equity SMA appears to outperform the S&P500 after fees. Does anyone have any experience with this SMA and if so, would you do it again?

Looking for anyone with experience with a FIDP Separately Managed Account. I’m not interested in turning over account management to them however for my equity position, their US Equity SMA appears to outperform the S&P500 after fees. Does anyone have any experience with this SMA and if so, would you do it again?

Have experience. Wouldn’t do it again. Still at Fidelity, invested in index funds

If you are not in in the maximum of all tax brackets and have a massive account to get the lowest AUM fee, I wouldn't think it makes any sort of sense.

My Fido advisor briefly mentioned SMA's once. I cut him off quick. While it might work to some extent, the thought of seeing 50 -100 stocks being churned on my Fidelity web page makes me stressed out just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom