Five Guys Burgers

Now I've seen everything. Five Guys is in France? Whoda thunk?

They are not my favorite. As others mentioned, there seems to be a lot of grease everywhere. I've only had a few chances when out West at In-and-Out and would say their burgers and fries are better than 5G.

I miss Fuddruckers and similar chains. That style was my favorite. Your local bar can approximate it and I'll take that over 5G any day, for a similar price.

Ditto on Fuddruckers! We had one close to home that folded several years ago. I miss building my own burgers and enjoying a beer on the side.

I saw a 5 Guys in Barcelona this summer, and was shocked. I didn't go, because I wanted to eat local food, but there was a line to get in. When at home I prefer Fudruckers.

Culvers is far and away better than any 5 Guys I've been too.

I saw a 5 Guys in Barcelona this summer, and was shocked. I didn't go, because I wanted to eat local food, but there was a line to get in. When at home I prefer Fudruckers.

I hope that was locals, trying something new, and not tourists! Barcelona! Seafood! Anything but a burger! :facepalm:

Is 5 Guys going crazy over there because of mentions by a president or something?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom