For men only: "May-December" marriages

Hmmm...Tiger, you may need to read the posts more carefully. Not only the ones you actually post, but the ones your respond to. A hidden surprise indeed! You may get more than you bargained for when you try to hook up online!:D

well that's all awfully presumptuous even if ya'all got it right. as if this would be the first time a "str8" married guy has hit on me. don't kid yourselves; it happens way more than you might care to believe.

personally, i'm flattered (whether it was a mistake or not). but sorry tiger. it would take a lot more than a 1/2 million dollar dowry and sharing a bed with some chic to catch me.

personally, i'm flattered (whether it was a mistake or not). but sorry tiger.

Obviously I have no way of knowing if tiger is 'for real', but usually the ones that have to brag about how young they look and all about their exploits turn out to be 10 lbs of bs in a 5 lb sack.

It seems to me that most of the men who feel they have to chase younger women are trying to deny their age to themselves. Personally, I'm trying to phase out of being a parent. Why would I want to get involved with a woman that could be my daughter? My life is complicated enough with one relationship--I can't imagine what it would be like trying to manage more.

Of course, everybody's different....

Let me start off my saying that I have always looked at least 15 years younger then I am and in my 50's I had more than one girlfriend between the ages 21 and 35. Three years ago when I was 65 I had a thing going with a 35 year old woman that wanted to marry me and I said no. My reasons were simple, at that time we were compatible in every way but in 15 years when I was 80 and she was still a young 50 what kind of a life would she have. Would she be happy to watch me i my rocking chair chewing my gums our would she realize that she needed someone closer to her age to be happy with. Oh yeah she had an 18 months old daughter and there was no way I was going through that crap (pun intended) again. Even now there is a 51 years old woman that I met on line who wants to hook up with me but she lives too far away for me to travel to.

Oh yeah, my wife is 9 years younger than me but it seems that the older we get the younger I get.

Hey Lazy do you live near NYC? Sounds like we would be a good match.

:eek::eek:

well that's all awfully presumptuous even if ya'all got it right. as if this would be the first time a "str8" married guy has hit on me. don't kid yourselves; it happens way more than you might care to believe.

personally, i'm flattered (whether it was a mistake or not). but sorry tiger. it would take a lot more than a 1/2 million dollar dowry and sharing a bed with some chic to catch me.

Tiger doesn't "slay me", but lazy does..........:D:D

Obviously I have no way of knowing if tiger is 'for real', but usually the ones that have to brag about how young they look and all about their exploits turn out to be 10 lbs of bs in a 5 lb sack.

It seems to me that most of the men who feel they have to chase younger women are trying to deny their age to themselves. Personally, I'm trying to phase out of being a parent. Why would I want to get involved with a woman that could be my daughter? My life is complicated enough with one relationship--I can't imagine what it would be like trying to manage more.

Of course, everybody's different....

That's true. DW has a friend that's 47, and likes to date men in their early 30's, them bitch about them........:D

Calm down people.

Bosco, What I wrote is the truth, I have no reason to lie. I didn't chase younger women it was a matter of being mutually attracted to one another. My wife did find out about the other woman because I almost broke up my marriage to be with her but my wife and I ironed out our problems and we are still together.

If you want me to post my photo I would be happy to but you would probably say it wasn't me so why bother.

Calm down people.

Bosco, What I wrote is the truth, I have no reason to lie. I didn't chase younger women it was a matter of being mutually attracted to one another. My wife did find out about the other woman because I almost broke up my marriage to be with her but my wife and I ironed out our problems and we are still together.

If you want me to post my photo I would be happy to but you would probably say it wasn't me so why bother.

Well, at least you saved the marriage.........:D

How does that explain hitting on lazygood4nothinbum??

i don't think i look 10 to 15 years younger than i am. i just think everyone else my age looks 10 to 15 years older than me.

so far this week i've been hit on by a 38 year old pastry chef, a 32 year old corporate accountant with ceo ambitions and one guy my age who came over to me with this line that always works: "you are such a good looking guy." to which i humbly replied, "you should have seen me 10 years ago."

oh yeah, there was another one, some guy in his mid to late 20s who stopped in front of me as he was passing by, gave me the once over a few times head to toe, eyes resting on my crotch for a while and then he looked up at me and smiled.

i would have gotten indignant with him, but it just so happens i like to be treated like a piece of meat. it makes me feel young again and that was always fun.

i don't think i look 10 to 15 years younger than i am. i just think everyone else my age looks 10 to 15 years older than me.

so far this week i've been hit on by a 38 year old pastry chef, a 32 year old corporate accountant with ceo ambitions and one guy my age who came over to me with this line that always works: "you are such a good looking guy." to which i humbly replied, "you should have seen me 10 years ago."

oh yeah, there was another one, some guy in his mid to late 20s who stopped in front of me as he was passing by, gave me the once over a few times head to toe, eyes resting on my crotch for a while and then he looked up at me and smiled.

i would have gotten indignant with him, but it just so happens i like to be treated like a piece of meat. it makes me feel young again and that was always fun.

I have to admit I like the attention when an attractive younger woman makes a pass at me, too. A month ago, it happened right in front of DW, and she was not overly amused........:eek:

Tiger ,
It takes a really long time for wives to get over that kind of cr--. She may have installed internet spyware that you'll never detect and if she did good for her .

Getting off track? This is not a thread about "man" proposing to "man". This is not a thread about fling/affair while being married either.

Would you "sell" yourself to a rich, much much older lady?

I know. But I have to voice my complain as a matter of principle!

Getting off track? This is not a thread about "man" proposing to "man". This is not a thread about fling/affair while being married either.

Would you "sell" yourself to a rich, much much older lady?

Now that I have money no. Before I had money maybe but probably not

I was at party with a bunch of 20 somethings yesterday, all of the girls were very cute. Being a guy, hope springs eternal, but having just celebrated a birthday, I realized that I'm just not that interested in hip hop, tattoo designs, or the politics of the local surf shop. So I enjoyed the eye candy and got an interesting lesson in tattoo removal ($1500 and lots of pain!)

I think I'd have a very hard time relating to a 25 year old or being a turned on by a 75 year old.

Now that I have money no. Before I had money maybe but probably not

I was at party with a bunch of 20 somethings yesterday, all of the girls were very cute. Being a guy, hope springs eternal, but having just celebrated a birthday, I realized that I'm just not that interested in hip hop, tattoo designs, or the politics of the local surf shop. So I enjoyed the eye candy and got an interesting lesson in tattoo removal ($1500 and lots of pain!)

I think I'd have a very hard time relating to a 25 year old or being a turned on by a 75 year old.

You crack me up...........;)

What's not funny is when one of the young eye-candies chats you up and says: "You're pretty cute FOR AN OLD GUY"............:p

You crack me up...........;)

What's not funny is when one of the young eye-candies chats you up and says: "You're pretty cute FOR AN OLD GUY"............:p

Dude are you just bragging? I'd be delighted to have any young thing tell me am pretty cute Old Guy or not.

So did you tell DW or significant other about the experience.

Dude are you just bragging? I'd be delighted to have any young thing tell me am pretty cute Old Guy or not.

So did you tell DW or significant other about the experience.

Yeah, but she knows I ain't doing nothing about it...........:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom