Free since 6/15/12 and Just Getting Around To Posting

ICNTR

Recycles dryer sheets
Well, I cut the "corporate cords" a little over 2 weeks ago and have finally gotten around to registering with this great site. In addition to retiring, my lovely DW (no kids) and I also relocated so we have been busy with the typical move stuff.

I retired from a great job full of great people at the age of 41. I was a Professional Engineer doing project managment for large manufacturing facilities. So far, so good. Enjoying the change in lifestyle and location but still feeling my way through it.

Just wanted to introduce myself and certainly look forward to getting to know everyone a little better. Appreciate all the post that I have been lurking over during the past few months.

Best to all of you.
ICNTR (I Choose Not To Run) :greetings10:

Congrats, and welcome!

Congratulations and welcome!

Where did you and DW move to and why? I live in NYC but have been reviewing potential relocation options since leaving MegaCorp last fall.

ICNTR, welcome aboard and good luck with your retirement.

ICNTR, congratulations on your retirement and welcome to the forum. I know you'll enjoy all the bantering back and forth on the various opinions. If you can't find it here you won't find it anywhere. A wealth of knowledge within this forum. Ask and ye shall receive. Best wishes to you guys also.

Congratulations on your recent monumental accomplishment!

Glad you found this site and i look forward to reading more about your new life.:)

Welcome ICNTR!

I'm about your age (42) so I'd love to hear more about your situation. If you get around to it and you feel comfortable doing it, you can post it in the fire and money area.

I think everyone on this board likes to hear the details of people retiring this early.

Congrats!

-Pan

Back
Top Bottom