Game: Uniquely identify yourself with a minimum word count

SecondCor521

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Sometimes I come up with games I find interesting.

This one goes like this:

There are roughly 7 billion people alive on this planet. Uniquely(*) identify yourself with the fewest number of words without using obvious identifiers like your name or social security number. Alternate form is to come up with a famous person who can be described in the fewest number of words.

I'll go first: Princeton dropout, Idahoan, bagpiper. 4 words.

Alternate form: Michael Phelps, 23 Olympic golds. 3 words. Mohandas Ghandi, the Mahatma. 2 words.

(*) Obviously one can't know for sure if a description is unique. Use your best guess; it's just a game.

Omniscient

Itinerant autodidactic iconoclast

I think folks are shooting for brevity over truly unique. Lcountz sounds like someone I knew in Alaska and nemo2 sounds like one of my uncles.

Here's my best effort- thesis: designed first American ultra-high performance concrete road bridge. 10 words.

Or- Iowan chess contender, West Point 2000 graduate. 7 words. Or is it 8, since 2000 is spelled 'two thousand'?

Alternate- Neil Armstrong: first Moon walker. 3 words. Yuri Gagarin: first spaceman. 2 words.

Navy 81 Yale Law 92 - three words and two numbers, but only one of me.

What I find interesting is the choice by some to post descriptions of 'what they are', while others choose to post 'what they've done.'
But, but...we're told "You Are What You Eat".

What I find interesting is the choice by some to post descriptions of 'what they are', while others choose to post 'what they've done.'

But none of the "are" posts are unique, except possibly our omniscient poster.

N36.99308 W102.0421 5:46pm 04/03/2017

I was the only person at this latitude and longitude at this time on this date. Not really 4 words but close

N36.99308 W102.0421 5:46pm 04/03/2017

I was the only person at this latitude and longitude at this time on this date. Not really 4 words but close

Better include altitude, there might be a plane flying above that spot at that time.

Good use of your surveyor skills though - impressive!

-ERD50

Better include altitude, there might be a plane flying above that spot at that time.

Good use of your surveyor skills though - impressive!

-ERD50

Good point! Definitely Fly over country. I was at elevation 3680' MSL. Coming back from Az - detoured through the tri-state corner - Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 10.42.11 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 10.42.11 PM.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 14
One of the hallmarks of true fame is to be known by just one name (e.g.; Beyoncé or Hitler.)

I hope never to achieve that.

Back
Top Bottom