Getting an Amazon Prime VISA nets you a $200 Gift Card

Ian S

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Got a flyer in the mail today touting this offer. No annual fee and 5% back at Amazon and Chase Travel. We currently use Fidelity VISA or gift cards for Amazon shopping. The $200 gift card seems like an attractive bonus! Flyer says to visit amazon.com/primevisa200_Jul

I use the Amazon Store card which gives you 5% cash back on purchases. Don’t know about the Chase Travel part - is that a Chase Travel portal or 5% cash back on travel charges on the card? I prefer to book my travel directly.

I use the Amazon Store card which gives you 5% cash back on purchases. Don’t know about the Chase Travel part - is that a Chase Travel portal or 5% cash back on travel charges on the card? I prefer to book my travel directly.
I assume it's the Chase Portal. Not that important to me because, like you, I prefer to book travel directly.

We have the Amazon card. The 5% is nice.

The Amazon store card is different from the Amazon credit card.

FWIW, I followed the link in the OP and am offered a $50 gift card, which is the standard offer I'm always presented with when checking out.

FWIW, I followed the link in the OP and am offered a $50 gift card, which is the standard offer I'm always presented with when checking out.
Interesting. It works for me. Were you signed in to your Amazon account? Also did you capitalize "Jul"? It doesn't seem to work with the lower case. If you did all that then the offer must be personalized. :(

The Amazon store card is different from the Amazon credit card.

Yes, I know that. I use the Amazon store card instead which is why I pointed it out. I had the Chase Amazon VISA previously, but when Amazon came out with their store card offering a higher reward to Prime members I switched to that. Later Chase matched the reward to prime members, but I let that card lapse as I had others with better overall rewards.

Interesting. It works for me. Were you signed in to your Amazon account? Also did you capitalize "Jul"? It doesn't seem to work with the lower case. If you did all that then the offer must be personalized. :(

Definitely personalized. If I go to that link without being logged in, I am prompted to, and then presented with the offer of a $50 card.

Worked for me too. Easy $200, immediately applied to my gift card balance.
I just clicked the link in the OP's original post, and was shown the $200 offer (I was already logged into amazon).

:dance: :dance:

Last edited:
Worked for me too. Easy $200, immediately applied to my gift card balance.
I just clicked the link in the OP's original post, and was shown the $200 offer (I was already logged into amazon).

I used OP's link and got offered $50 (already logged in). :(

I know if I buy something worth over $100, they will offer me $100 to get the card, and if I buy $20 worth of something they will offer me $20 to get the card. Pretty flexible.

Read the reviews before buying this Card which is thru Chase Bank & it charges any purchases made as a Cash Advance.

It does not let you pay interest free after that monthly cycle ends but you pay interest from the day you make the purchase.

Have seen many of these CC gimmicks.
People who already purchased this Card may please chime in for the benefit of others .

I am reasonably happy with 2 % back Fidelity Visa Card, YMMV

We have an Amazon Prime Visa card and it definitely has a 21-day grace period so we can pay without any interest charges.

We have an Amazon Prime Visa card and it definitely has a 21-day grace period so we can pay without any interest charges.

+1
Works just like any other credit card. We normally use it only for our Amazon account, but they’ve offered me 4% on restaurants and gas through July 31.

I've got the Chase Amazon card which gives back 5% with Prime. Prime is one of my prime streaming services so it is worth the money to me on several levels. That may change with all the jiggling and juggling going on with streaming these days.

At times the Chase Amazon card will offer 10% back. Last year they had a month where you could get it back on gasoline. Another time it was for paying utility bills. I consider that a small plus since it is unpredictable and some of the 10% back deals are not for items I spend much money on.

Last edited:
Read the reviews before buying this Card which is thru Chase Bank & it charges any purchases made as a Cash Advance.

It does not let you pay interest free after that monthly cycle ends but you pay interest from the day you make the purchase.

Have seen many of these CC gimmicks.
People who already purchased this Card may please chime in for the benefit of others .

I am reasonably happy with 2 % back Fidelity Visa Card, YMMV

No need to read reviews, you can read the actual terms while signing up. They're spelled out here -
https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/cmaLetter.do?CMA=74504

Specifically, "Your due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on new purchases if you pay your entire balance or Interest Saving Balance by the due date each month. We will begin charging interest on balance transfers and cash advances on the transaction date.".

Just applied and got my $200 in my account which I confirmed.
Thanks for the tip!

I too applied & got $200, thankyou to the original & subsequent posters:greetings10:

Just FYI (maybe old business to many), just signed up for the Amazon Prime store card and received a $100 bonus. 5% back on AMZ purchases. Also 6% back on any Prime Day purchases.

Beats my Discover cash-back rate & I'll let my Amazon Chase card expire.

_B

Just FYI (maybe old business to many), just signed up for the Amazon Prime store card and received a $100 bonus. 5% back on AMZ purchases. Also 6% back on any Prime Day purchases.

Beats my Discover cash-back rate & I'll let my Amazon Chase card expire.

_B
Just a suggestion, you might want to try the link from the original poster to get $200 bonus for the Chase Amazon Prime CC which is different from the store card.

I think $200 offer is for Prime users. And you get $50 if you're don't have the subscription.

We already had one so we can't get the $200. That sucks because I am buying a $220 11" laptop today.

Back
Top Bottom