Google finance alternative

Dd852

Full time employment: Posting here.
Now that google finance is deprecating the portfolio feature, wonder what people are using as the best web-based tracker. Bloomberg seems ok ..but I do miss google’s feature of being able to compare my entire portfolio with benchmarks.

Now that google finance is deprecating the portfolio feature, wonder what people are using as the best web-based tracker. Bloomberg seems ok ..but I do miss google’s feature of being able to compare my entire portfolio with benchmarks.

I'm curious as well. I found it to be quite useful - fast and easy with relevant news articles based on your portfolio.

Morningstar's portfolio feature seems to work well enough for me.

I used Morningstar's for a while and more recently switched to Vanguard's. I never realized Google had one. I enter my outside account data to VG manually and update it once a year or so. I have never implemented automatic feed of outside account data into a tracker for fear of having the login information compromised. None of it is particularly helpful but the charts are cute.

I use Google's price lookup on a daily basis; right to my GSheets. I have noticed that the updates used to come around 6:30PM, now they come near midnight. (Glad I kept M* as a back up).

I was not aware that they are changing things on GFincance. Is it just the portfolio feature? (they say they'll be back in November), or is it the entire suite of GFinance?

Back
Top Bottom