Got to sit on stage at last nights "Praire Home Companion" show.................

Cut-Throat

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Got to sit on stage at last nights "Praire Home Companion" show.................

Yesterday I got Rush tickets to Garrison Keilor's "Praire Home Companion" show at the Fitzgerald theather in St. Paul. I was number one in line So my wife and I got to sit on the "porch" of the "little Blue House" stage prop. Right behind the Bass Player. Quite an experience! I took some pictures but I was not allowed to use Flash, so they all are pretty blurry. Here is one of Garrison and Prudence Johnson.

GKandPJ.jpg

Re: Got to sit on stage at last nights "Praire Home Companion" show.................

Very cool! What a great experience!

Re: Got to sit on stage at last nights "Praire Home Companion" show.............

Wow! Congratulations!

Re: Got to sit on stage at last nights "Praire Home Companion" show.............

Cut-Throat said:
Yesterday I got Rush tickets to Garrison Keilor's "Praire Home Companion" show at the Fitzgerald theather in St. Paul.

I didn't know Limbaugh gave away free stuff, and I didn't figure you'd be a listener of his. ;)

Sounds like a fun time. I've always wanted to see the PHC sound effects guys do their stuff.

Re: Got to sit on stage at last nights "Praire Home Companion" show.................

I love PHC. What a great win!

Back
Top Bottom