Government Shutdown - The Real Issue Driving It

The thing that concerns me as I get older, is what if you get down and then can't get up?

That's great, that post made my day.

MRG

See, we political independents have to be different and prefer "Get Funky". "Get Down" and "Get Up" are for partisan hacks... :)

ZZ Top would get up AND get down. They got 'round! They didn't ask for much. They asked the Lord to take them downtown because they were looking for something. I can't remember what.

This is a hoot too, but real. I paid my IRS taxes a couple weeks ago, check has already cleared the bank. I get a letter today dated Oct 14TH (today is the 11th) saying I am delinquent. So I call the 800 number and the IRS is CLOSED due to the shutdown. Ummm, I don't know about you, but I would think that taking money IN would be a high priority....

Fantastic stuff! I think I am Downocratic from the article. Not sure if anyone used the next button at the bottom of the article but two articles after this is another classic, "TV Helps Build Valuable Looking Skills".

I reject the puerile posturing of both parties. Instead, I intend to follow the teachings of that immortal philosopher, Marvin Gaye, who so wisely advised "Let's get it on."

Back
Top Bottom