H&R Block Not Treating Inherited IRA Distributions Correctly

Just (1/26) downloaded the latest update (Fed & State & Efile Deluxe).
Still not fixed. :mad:
There is an H&R Block retail office down the street from me. Think I'll have any luck if I walk in and tell them about the bug? :LOL:

I'm a little surprised they haven't fixed this yet. It should be an easy fix, and they're getting complaints about it.

On the other hand, one of the factors we used to use in determining bug fix priority was whether or not a workaround existed.

On the other other hand, if they're not fixing this bug, that means there are more serious bugs they're working on instead. Hmmm.

So, if you want H&R block tax software it is on sale on Woot today.. Fed and state for $23... as always, Woot is one day only...

I'm a little surprised they haven't fixed this yet. It should be an easy fix, and they're getting complaints about it.

On the other hand, one of the factors we used to use in determining bug fix priority was whether or not a workaround existed.

On the other other hand, if they're not fixing this bug, that means there are more serious bugs they're working on instead. Hmmm.

they didn't fix it last year. No reason to expect a fix this year.

On two occasions, I have found errors in the H&R Block program and have sent them emails describing the problem. In both cases, it was fixed in a subsequent update. I think one factor in my experiences is that I get the software in November and start in on it then, so I am dealing with the earliest version.

I'm usually finished with my taxes on New Year's day and just waiting for the 1099s to arrive at the end of January so I can file. I'll likely print out and go to the post office this week, since I have small refunds due from both the feds and the state.

Back
Top Bottom