Happy New Year!!!

Red Badger

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
What are your plans for 2020! We're gonna sink several thousand dollars in to our new-ish/newer home in the Atlanta burbs. :dance:

Hoping for a prosperous and healthy new year for all!

Happy New Year!

2020 plans include lots of hiking, biking, kayaking, and photography. With travel to get to /from these adventures. Also lots of woodworking mainly small pieces from unique woods.

Happy New Year to All!
Looking forward to hiking, biking, hunting, fishing and canoeing. It is great to be an American.

Taking another "Bike and Barge" trip to the Netherlands and possibly a third one. Then if it gets much worse a shoulder replacement. My wife will also be playing more tennis (her favorite thing). Maybe a few short trips. Daily morning bike rides and some short day hikes. Also going to try woodblock printing. The last time was about 4-5 years ago. It was a 5 ft. X 4 ft. print. I had to use a steamroller for the printing press. This time I will stick with smaller images. :)

Cheers!

Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year to All!

I am hoping to join my DH in retirement, work to improve my health, sell our house, and spend some time visiting family.

DH wants to buy a vehicle and tour the Country.

This year is going to start off with snowmobile fun in Washington's eastern mountains (just got 10 inches of fresh snow). This spring we are going to split time between outfitting the blue water sailboat, hiking, biking, fishing, and building a solar bimini for our little 17 foot trailer sailboat which we want to do part or all of the Great Loop in. We are going to use a combination of a 1100 watt Torqeedo 1103 electric outboard combined with the ~800 watts on the solar bimini and a 6HP Tohatsu gas outboard. I'd like to do as much of the loop as we can under sail or electric/solar power but know there are long stretches where the gas outboard will be required.

How to fit all of this into 2020?

Who said retirement is boring?

1 month in Europe and my best friend is retiring in 9 days.

This year we're sending our least favorite child off to college! (Joking, as we only have one!) They haven't decided on which one, though, so we've got a college visit to the one we didn't visit before applying, then we're planning a family trip to the UK over the summer as a graduation/18th birthday present -- we are letting them pick the destination and the itinerary. Then we'll be empty nesters for the last 4 months of the year, and that should be interesting.

Not much planned.
10 days in South Padre this month with DGF.
21 days with DM to give DSis respite. Mid March to April. Probably Myrtle or Charleston SC.
May in Yellowstone with DGF.
Summer back in beautiful CNY.
Old DGFs daughter is having Baby 2 in September and asked me to visit California for a month. Manny duties for free room in a Redwood Country.
Might camp host at a Colorado hot spring land trust for a couple weeks in October.
Also need to work in DD2 back surgery. I promised to cover her bills for a couple of months and of course need to be there for any rehab help she'll need.

Happy New Year!

2020 plans include lots of hiking, biking, kayaking, and photography. With travel to get to /from these adventures. Also lots of woodworking mainly small pieces from unique woods.

Lots of travel and photography here too, plus a new deck.

For Ronstar, my photo of Cathedral Rock from last April.

Attachments

• IMG_2424FB.jpg
    IMG_2424FB.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 10
Lots of travel and photography here too, plus a new deck.

For Ronstar, my photo of Cathedral Rock from last April.

Nicely done! Yours looks like from the same vantage point as my avatar photo. Yours looks like a sunrise shot. I hope that there is a little water in those depressions when I get there.

I'm retiring this year! I'm hoping for lots of time laying on my pier. Also going on a Mediterranean cruise with DH and our teenage boys plus a week in Spain or France after that, and a week with extended family in Page Arizona. Happy New year to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom