Hello! Sorry, I talk a lot

Sounds like you are free to do as you please- good job! I am on the road 6 months of the year, and my advice to you is: do not sell your home before you have full-timed for at least a year, because there’s no going back.

Sorry, didn't mean to indicate that I have plans to live full-time in the RV. It's just for travel purposes, I don't plan to ever get rid of my house, only considering the possibility of a reverse mortgage should that become necessary in the future.

Not to be morbid, but I'm not sure this makes sense given your health history. I'm all for maximizing SS income, but we have to be practical about life expectancy. That said, I wish you a long and healthy life.

It's a good point and one that's been in the back of my mind as well. While my job has me sedentary sitting in front of a computer I do try to get as much exercise as I can. Just got a new eBike that will help. But you're right, you can't ever exercise your way out of cancer or diabetes, or many other potential health issues. I'll do my best! :)

Back
Top Bottom