Help to stop Adchoices Ads

street

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I have tried everything to rid Adchoices from using ER to advertising products. Can someone help me block these ad popups.

If I block cookie data than I have issues with ER site. I believe it is a google thing and I have uninstalled any google apps I have had.

Any help would be appreciated very much. I have had the problem before and I got issue taken care of, but I can't seem to get it right this time.

Thanks

My browser is Edge.

I use Adblock Plus (ABP) to stop almost all ads and popups. Free use, easy download and install. I believe Edge has a setting to stop popups also, but I use the Chrome Browser so I am not sure.

I'm using Brave Browser. Blocking is built in. In other browser(s) I use AdBlock.

I was having problems with Chrome (not including at ERdotOrg) when I recently bought a new computer. I decided to give Edge a try to see how it is doing and have been happily surprised. I particularly like the integration of Bing Chat (ChatGPT4) into the Bing search. I installed the uBlock Origin extension and have no trouble with adds here or most other sites.

Back
Top Bottom