Hey, if this cancer gets me can I...

Outtahere,
I'm enjoying the jokes and I hope after I have to run that damn treadmill test on Tuesday of next week that I can forget health for a while and concentrate on sex and debauchery. With a bit of pillaging on ocassion. :D

OldAgePensioner said:
Outtahere,
I'm enjoying the jokes and I hope after I have to run that damn treadmill test on Tuesday of next week that I can forget health for a while and concentrate on sex and debauchery. With a bit of pillaging on ocassion. :D

I guess this time, you're not taking any prisoners.

OAP, I'm sure you've read my motto:  "Just outlive the bastards." There's a Tim McGraw song "Live like you were dying."  Not a bad idea for all of us. You may have heard it.

----------------------------------------
He said I was in my early forties
with a lot of life before me
when a moment came that stopped me on a dime
and I spent most of the next days
looking at the x-rays
Talking bout the options
and talking bout sweet time
I asked him when it sank in
that this might really be the real end
how?s it hit you when you get that kinda news
man what?d you do

and he said
I went sky diving
I went Rocky Mountain climbing
I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named fumanchu
and I loved deeper and I spoke sweeter
and I gave forgiveness I?d been denying
and he said someday I hope you get the chance
to live like you were dying.

Anyway, I agree with Rich in Tampa...  Who knows what you got left? And if I can get a finder's fee, I'll find someone to marry you.  :LOL:

Here's me earlier in life and I'm thinking I should start living that way again.

Attachments

• CAL7VBJS.jpg
    CAL7VBJS.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 90
Recently discovered picture of OAP as he became older .

img_402755_0_66cd5bc6abbeb85dc657910d0a03cee4.jpg

To paraphrase the Joker in the Batman movie "Where do they get those toys?" >:D

Widow's benefit: Surviving spouse of fully insured worker, if married to the worker for at least 9 months before death and if over 60 (or over 50 and disabled), who has not remarried before age 60 and who is not entitled to retirement benefits equal or greater than deceased worker's primary insurance amount is entitled to 100% of workers benefit if it begins at widow's full retirement age. Benefits reduced if started before full retirement age, if benefit is available from state, or if max family benefit or earnings limits are exceeded. A lump sum of $255 is also available to qualified widow.
Thanks for helping me study the retirement planning and social security module of the CFP program! :D
Sarah

Back
Top Bottom