Hi all I'm from Québec we are still in Canada

Sanky

Confused about dryer sheets
I started my retired life in august 2007 and I joined this group to hear about how you all live your retirement and exchange on this important time of all our lives.

I believe that this part of my life must be built around new projects that will permit me to accomplish my dreams, to live experiences that have been put aside for ages. Anyway to live differently than around a swimming pool or playing golf, this of course supposing I have the money to do all of this!

If my English is a little funny forgive me its my second language :whistle:

I'm anxious to make new friends

Claude

Welcome Claude.

I went from a pencil pusher in my working days to a volunteer cop in my retirement. Don't be afraid to try something new. I'm sure you'll find your passion as well. :)

Welcome aboard. Your English is way better than my French.

Is Goodland a good translation for Terrebonne? Terre is also earth, but land seems more appropriate here. By the way, I am sure you know you have many Canadian compatriots here.

Bienvenue Claude. Ne vous souciez pas. Je parle francais aussi bien que je parle anglais -- comme une vache d'Espagne.:)

Welcome Claude,nice to see a fellow Montrealer on the forum,there may be more but for some reason most people dont list their location:confused:. i also retired at the end of 07 from 32 years at Parmalat.Even though it doesnt feel like i do a lot every day i do wonder where i found the time to go to work:D
I'm in Lasalle.
Welcome to the forum.

Bienvenue Claude. Ne vous souciez pas. Je parle francais aussi bien que je parle anglais -- comme une vache d'Espagne.:)
:D Love that expression. We were just discussing cows on the thread called, "are you a city or a country mouse."

Bonjour, Claude. :greetings10:

Bienvenue Claude, I am also francophone (though not Quebecois). I am fluent in "funny" English too!:LOL:

Hey Claude, I forgot to ask if you like Poutine by any chance? Your compatriot Jambo101 told us about it in another thread. :D

Back
Top Bottom