Hi I'm going from lurking/reading to poster

Venturer

Full time employment: Posting here.
Hi y'all, found this place kinda by accident from one of my camping boards. I have been looking around reading posts for a while now! Wow there are a bunch of knowledgeable folks here! I thank you for allowing me to join up with you all. We DW and myself , retired in June/ July after much soul searching. Since then we have been busy with doing stuff around the house, camping, taking day trips on our "Midnight Angel", and trying to get settled into this new and admittedly,scary lifestyle. I'm looking forward to learning more about this stuff as I go along and as I keep watching y'all!:popcorn:

Greetings!

I, for one, am intrigued. What is your midnight angel?

Greetings!

I, for one, am intrigued. What is your midnight angel?

It is a 2007 Royal Star Venture motorcycle! If i did it right there will be a picture!

Attachments

• A Midnight Angel.jpg
    A Midnight Angel.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 75
^^^I could travel around the country on that. Welcome! You'll learn and make friends here.

Welcome, great looking bike!
This is a wonderful forum, look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome and thanks for joining and posting. Yes there’s a lot to learn and this group is very helpful. Just as helpful to others is the sharing of your life pursuits. I love to read about what others do with their time in retirement. It’s my biggest struggle to make good use of my time. The money part was relatively easy for me, but rewarding lifestyle is more of a challenge. So, learn and share. Both are very rewarding.

Again, welcome.

Welcome to the retirement side of life and the forum. You can learn a lot and reduce any fear or anxiety you have by just hanging out and reading on here.

Thanks for the warm welcome,I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all!

Welcome! Although I am not ER, I am retired. The depth of knowledge and experience from the members never ceases to amaze me.

DW and I retired in August of this year as well, it does take some time to change the mindset. Some brilliant comments and analysis here.

Welcome to our wonderful site.
Looking forward to more posts about your adventures.

Welcome to our wonderful site.
Looking forward to more posts about your adventures.

Welcome to the crew. Looking forward to hearing about your camping adventures. We’re out now bumming around mid-Ohio. Currently in a dealership waiting room while the truck gets a new glow plug. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom