Hold On Dear - We're almost there

Now, if he had been a jerk, he would have turned on the wipers.

Sounds like neither of them would have been out of place on an episode of COPS!

It's hard to know what to say about this, but the comments following the article are very entertaining.

It's hard to know what to say about this, but the comments following the article are very entertaining.

You're right. One commented that the kidnapping charge won't hold because she jumped on the hood. No one forced her to go on the ride. Makes sense to me.:whistle:

You're right. One commented that the kidnapping charge won't hold because she jumped on the hood. No one forced her to go on the ride. Makes sense to me.:whistle:

We had boyz in the hood and now we've got girlz on the hood...:D

I was about to go off on everyone, bashing us in California , like we are all nut cases out here. The problem is, it generally is true ;)

I was about to go off on everyone, bashing us in California , like we are all nut cases out here. The problem is, it generally is true ;)

Oh there are nut-jobs spread far and wide all over the country. California has lots of em' mainly because of the large population. But also for all that sunshine and overuse of mind-altering substances.

Oh there are nut-jobs spread far and wide all over the country. California has lots of em' mainly because of the large population. But also for all that sunshine and overuse of mind-altering substances.
And also because most of the rest of the country is jealous of Californians so bashing them helps with self esteem.

Ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom