Votes: 80 58.4%
  • 100 to 200

Votes: 29 21.2%
  • 200 to 300

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • more than $300

Votes: 20 14.6%

• Total voters
I have Indonesia Rp349,000 in my wallet. That's a little less than $30. I use about Rp60,000 ($5) for lunch every day. That and tips for the ballboys is about all I use cash for.

$47.00 right now. I get $50 at the beginning of every month. I rarely spend very much of it. At the end of the month I put the surplus in a stash that accumulates. I have much too much in my stash right now!

DH gets $75 at the beginning of the month and he rarely has more than $5 by the end of the month. Sometimes it's gone by the 10th or 15th. That's just the way he rolls.

Our wallet cash is our personal money to do what we want, no questions asked. So I like to save it, he likes to spend it.

I also keep $40.00 in my car. It's there for if I run an unplanned errand and need more than I could cover with my wallet money. We don't use credit cards except for gas, so all spending (groceries and a large miscellaneous category) is in cash.

Last edited:
$20, and it has been there since January, but I do have lots and lots of points..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom