I am Again Seeking Recs for 3rd Party Toner Carts

Well, the Cool Toner worked for a short while until the yellow bled all over the place and the printer started making horrible grinding sounds and then funny smell. We bought a Brother color laser and will set it up in a day or so. If I decide on their OEM carts, they are a lot cheaper, toner content size, than the Canons and 4inkjets carry the ones I need :dance:.

No more Canon products for us. We migrated to other brands when we bought a couple of cameras for travel.

For me, the try the GPC 3rd party toner is my courtesy try. So, if things don't turn out, at least I can say that I didn't walk away from trying too soon. If no, good time for me, like you to say no more with Cannon.

Had a chance to install the GPC 3rd party toner this evening.

To my surprise, over I'm quite satisfied with the print quality. Printing out a photo, the color tone wasn't perfect but close enough and a lot better than the previous 3rd party toner I was using.

Price of about $60 for 4 toner cartridges vs about $65 for 1 Cannon brand toner, I'm going with the GPC.

So, as long as the toner doesn't explode :LOL: or anything, looks like my new printer search may be over as long as GPC stays around.

Unfortunately, looks like I celebrated too early with the GPC toner i bought recently. The skin tone of some photos that I printed out are off. Looks like my new printer search continues :popcorn:.

Back
Top Bottom