If it's Chili, it's personal

You mean "Each person can have his or her own preference".

Singular subject (person), singular object (preference) and singular preposition (his or her).

:flowers:

:LOL: Oh boy, I stepped in that one. Let's see if I can recover - my use of 'their' was correct, it was my use of "Each person" that was incorrect. Yeah, that's the ticket! So how about 'People can have their own preference'? Does that work? Or does it now need to be 'preferences'? I hate grammar!

Like I said in that thread, some of this is easy for me, but there are many areas I struggle with (like ending sentences with prepositions).

-ERD50

I love chili but my digestive system, not so much. Break out the Beano beforehand or I will regret it later.

I love chili but my digestive system, not so much. Break out the Beano beforehand or I will regret it later.

Don't eat beans, problem solved. Seriously I do understand no fun.

Years ago I got into growing peppers, of course being male that included habanros. Read lots of information on how to enjoy the sweet fruity hot favor. It worked, after much pratice, sweat and fruity. My digestive system never got the message.
MRG

I've had Cincinnati style chili at Skyline and better places. If they have to doctor up their chili with other stuff (3-way, 5-way, 7-way), the chili must not be that good. What are they hiding? :LOL:

4-way bean with a cheese coney Mmmmmmmmm! Just 5 minutes down the street!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom