Instant Asthma Relief

Starsky

Full time employment: Posting here.
Today the air is poisonous thanks to the burning navy ship in San Diego bay. My asthma is going nuts, but I'm battling it with my best weapon since Primatene Mist. It reminded me to share a crucial home improvement that has been a godsend over many years to eliminate my asthma attacks quickly and allow me to breathe in relative comfort without any medication.

For those with serious asthma and breathing issues, I can't overstate the benefits of having an enclosed steam shower at home. Some people may be considering home improvements right now and I can't think of a better investment for asthma sufferers. It is an instant remedy for asthma, allergies and congestion of all kinds. Stuffy noses and congested lungs just open right up, and red eyes stop itching. I find that over 103 degrees is the magic number when I am in serious trouble, but I use it every night before bed to sleep easier. I fall asleep faster and breathe better throughout the night.

Having the steam inside the enclosed shower is great because you can inhale the steam to clear your lungs, and still moderate your body heat with a cool shower. Our Koehler unit added about $3K to the cost of the shower remodel, but it has worked flawlessly almost every day for over 10 years and has been a literal lifesaver for me.

Starsky,

Thanks for the advice regarding your asthma. I do some lung exercises every morning and they really help me.

Back
Top Bottom