Is it time to hit the golf range?

Still here at w@rk. In fact busier then before. Not quite sure the need for the layoffs last fall as they are making record profits now. We sure enjoyed the market returns last year and are at a little over $2.6. Still OMY and have to see how bear'sh the markets become. We did meet with Fidelity and he too believes we can retire now or next year or whenever the wrong project comes along and annoys me just enough.

I wanted to again thank everyone for the wealth of information that you provide to this site. I look forward to my almost daily visit.

I saw a suggestion somewhere to update your original post to see where you are today. I thought it would be interesting at least to me :)

Still w*rking, around $2.6 in savings
$1.75 401K's and assorted IRA's
$ .9 Mutual funds, cash
The paid off condo has an offer and we hope to close by the end of the year. The upside and downside is a new house with mortgage. Once the condo is sold about 100K left. We won't need to worry about house issues for awhile. It's an asset that we can downsize from in 20 years. I'm still not the golfer that I want to be. DW's daughter is in her last year of law school, 30K for last semester from us. Nice to start life without any debt. My initial plan had me retired by now. Things change, but I do believe that OMY is now OMM, just not sure how many.

I will reiterate at how much knowledge and out and out enjoyment I do get from this site.

Thanks for the update. I always enjoy seeing a follow on to an original post.

Back
Top Bottom